We are looking for a Trafficker to join our Engineering team.
This role is responsible for processing digital campaigns in collaboration with account management and analytics teams being the main goal of the trafficking team is to create, execute, traffic out and maintain campaigns across a variety of ad platforms.
- Identify and communicate any issues related to creative and campaigns
- Ensure creative is in compliance with ad policies and publication specifications
- Recommend campaign tracking setup with internal teams
- Debug and troubleshoot issues with campaign delivery, performance, and discrepancies
- Provide technical support and interact with media/account/production team and partners
- Identify process inefficiencies and ways to improve operations workflow
- Be a subject matter expert for the agency on Ad Servers
- Perform QA for all campaigns that go live
- No less than 3 years of experience in Traffic roles.
- Experience using various 3rd Party Ad Servers (i.e.: Smart, DFP, ePlanning, Appnexus, The Trade Desk, MediaMath)
- Experience implementing Video AdUnits (pre-roll, out stream)
- Understanding digital advertising workflow and media vocabulary (impressions, CPM, conversions, CTR, etc.)
- Knowledge of audience targeting and data-driven audience tactics
- Experience in multiple Ad Formats (rich media, mobile, native, high impact, standard IAB)
- Organized and highly focused with an ability to manage multiple projects with tight deadlines
- Self-motivated and driven with ability to execute as part of a multi-functional team
- Must be detail oriented and able to adapt quickly
- High Sense of Ownership on the job.
Compensations / Perks:
Your work at Pulpo will be well rewarded! Competitive compensation package and benefits. Our Career Path Program will empower you to drive your career and have a large impact in the company. Other benefits include: monthly scheduled half days, free snacks, healthy days (let’s eat fruit), in-company English classes, reimbursement of sports activities and much more!.
We have pleasant working environment in our Palermo offices waiting for your application.
Please submit English resume and salary expectations.