Pulpo is seeking a Senior Digital Campaign Implementation Analyst to Join our DAS team.
- In charge of delivery, performance and costs of display digital campaigns (Desktop, Mobile, Video)
- Daily optimizations of campaigns aligned with Measurable Client KPIs (CPA-CPC-CR)
- Booked forecasting.
- Proactively detect any inconsistencies or issues with each campaign, under performance, over pacing, or any other campaign-related metrics.
- Campaign reporting utilizing analytical and proprietary tools.
- Maximize performance and add value to brand campaigns with optimization and up-sell recommendations
- Organize and manage account information: assets, pixels, reports & data.
Skills and Experience Required:
- No less than 5 years of experience in Analytics or Trafficking roles
- Advance with Excel
- English both oral and written in advance level
- Analytical skills is a must.
- Experience with Ad Verifications is a plus
- Data managment knowledge.
- High Sense of Ownership on the job.
- Ability to work on a fast paced, dynamic environment.
- Strong time management skills
- Knowledge about ad servers, DSP, SSP and Traffic.
- BA in Business, Marketing, Advertising, and other analytical focused careers.
Working shift for this position will be from 9 am to 18 pm. Palermo Office.
Your work at Pulpo will be well rewarded. Benefits include: scheduled half days, free snacks, healthy days, in-company English classes, reimbursement of sports activities and much more!.
Please submit English resume with salary expectations.